Harley-Davidson are celebrating their 120th anniversary with a demo tour, taking their bikes to dealerships across the country in their new Mack truck. A partnership with radio network Triple M and QBE Insurance, the showcase includes the complete 2023 range.
Recognised as one of the world’s most desirable lifestyle brands, the American bike maker has been defining motorcycle culture for decades. Now they’re giving punters the opportunity to see, touch, and throw a leg over their bikes.
Fully licensed aspiring Harley-Davidson owners will be able to trial a range of motorcycles, including the newly released Nightster Special, updated Breakout and fan-favourite Fat Boy. We recommend you sign up for a test ride though. The full tour list is below.
- 3 June – North Coast V-Twins
- 10 June – Fraser Motorcycles Newcastle
- 17 June – Central Coast Harley-Davidson
- 24 June – Harley-Heaven Western Sydney
- 1 July – Fraser Motorcycles Concord
- 8 July – Harley-Heaven Tempe
- 15 July – Sy’s Harley-Davidson
- 5 August – Canberra Harley-Davidson
- 12 August – Gleeson’s Harley-Davidson
- 19 August – Empire Harley-Davidson
- 26 August – Harley-Heaven Melbourne
- 2 September – Morgan and Wacker Epping
- 22-24 September – H.O.G Rally
- 30 September – Adelaide Harley-Davidson Bike Works
- 6 October – Harley-Heaven Adelaide
- 21 October – Perth Harley-Davidson
- 28 October – Highway Harley-Davidson
- 11 November – Quick Fix Harley-Davidson
- 18 November – Horsham Harley-Davidson
- 25 November – Geelong Harley-Davidson
- 2 December – Harley-Heaven Dandenong
- 9 December – Harley-Heaven Ringwood
- 16 December – Traralgon Harley-Davidson
The brand is also launching a H.O.G. travel portal for its members in Australia and New Zealand. The membership-based community operated by Harley-Davidson gives riders access to exclusive benefits, including free entry to its museum in Milwaukee.
The new portal is the ultimate companion for members planning their next road trip, allowing members to get real recommendations from fellow riders on where to ride and where to stay across both countries.
Members can search recommended trips and submit their own rides for a personalised H.O.G. member experience. As well as customised riding experiences, the new travel portal offers best-in-class hotel and travel booking services.